In your day to day medical practice, whether you are an independent medical practitioner or employed by the NHS, have you ever felt as if you don’t really know how you got to where you are today?
Are you a doctor who is lacking in confidence and wonders if someone will ‘find out’?
Would you like to find ways to boost your confidence so you can:
- Do what you want to do for the patient when and how you want to do it without being challenged or doubts coming into your mind.
- Be relaxed, comfortable and secure so that you are assertive about what you want for your patient.
- Believe in yourself and your ability to deal with the medical situation and know when to refer to someone else.
- Do as well as you can and also being realistically aware of your own shortcomings.
- Set yourself achievable, realistic goals for your medical professional life, and for your out of work life too.
Coaching can enable you to achieve all of these, improve your confidence and encourage and motivate you to achieve what you truly want in or out of Medicine.